Thursday, July 24, 2014

Fine Customers; Low art.(That's a pun. I'm not trying to Efface myself)






































 His friend told me to draw the donkey ears. 

The drawing looks more like him than it seems.

but not by much.















 






 this guy was awesome. He brought in all his friends and made um all get drawn. And also he was going to school to sing opera. And he asked for my email but didn't tell me why, so maybe he'll send me spam,





 i have a HUGE regret on this one. I was drawing this whole group, everybody one by one, and they all liked the funny and everybody was being super cool and I felt like I could do whatever I wanted and then this girl sat down and she just had a really generic pretty girl face, and it was like they stumped me. I just didn't know what to do. However, when I got down to the chin I did noticed some small acne with coverup on it. This was a real perfect opportunity to draw some crazy acne on a pretty girl, but I flubbed it. I drew what I saw which was some little bumps. STUPID! next time.....next time.

It reminds me of a time I was drawing at Cicis Pizza for tips and it was fun and cool and everybody was getting drawn, and then a black girl sits down in front of me and she has a pretty obvious mustache, and she said "don't draw my mustache." And she was with all her friends and stuff and what I did was draw the mustache..but pretty much how it was, just some simple black lines, very tasteful, and something about that might be more offense and in many ways less funny that if I'd have done what I wish I'd have done which was draw give her like the Pringles guy mustache. That would have been great am I right, provided the likeness was good and everything.
 


























bad




















look at that woman tho.                           











coworker and all around funny looking person, Min Jong











 another drawing of Kiko Yamada    
you don't say?













coming to merica soon; returning in triumphant glory and splendor. mark your calanders and clear off your couch.


No comments: