Friday, January 2, 2009

No More Free Internet. Fooey!

  Apologies to my faithful and occasional visitors. I don't have Internet anymore, so right now I'm sending this as I sit typing in a coffee shop. Our oh so generous neighbor has moved so if we want an Internet connection now we have to pay for it, and I don't wanna. I'll try to keep updating lots, but another hitch has interrupted my endeavour and that is Photoshop says my time is up for my trial period. I'll see what I can do about that. 
 
  Until then yall are gonna have to go back to reading books and watching television.

3 comments:

Impy said...

Aw man that sux! I can't help much with the internet problem but about photoshop I may be able to help. I know a guy who knows a guy.... lol

Mr. Urzua said...

ha, thats were im at with my posts....same trouble.

Brian Oakes said...

C'mon man! Put some isht up!